Good Luck everyone
Race 1: Open race none of the horses are ouutstanding horses 1-2-5-8-12-13-14 have a fair chance.Devil In Disguise, is worth a small EW chance
Race 2: Few hidden horses here make note of Fetish, who has a decent break in handicap and can upset if the jockey can handle it Sacred Relic, had a good run last time and is the one top beat depending on the owners intent Ocean Princess, does not belong to this class but I am not to sure on her staying however she should be right there make note of Arzaan, who will win today if he doesnot burst his Blood vessel
Race 5: Becket, last run was a total mystery have no clue to what went wrong if he is right he will win but I think its unlikely best to leave alone and if he wins it would be good to see him back.Onassis, was a bit unlucky to lose last time will improve from that run but is not outstanding,Sprint Star, dint have the luck of the race would have finished closer or won last time is very well prepared and in my opinion is the one horse they all have to beat,Beautiful Stranger, is just not staying will run a brave race today can upset but not likely should place,Star Future, has the right jockey but is not favoured by the terms and handicap,Su Chaliyo, just short of class,Siachen, has been on the track 4 times in 42 days maybe has some issues will win if ok
Race 6: Elizabeth, is placed well on handicap but this is a a very strong set of semi classic horses which wont kane her job easy at all, Aprillia, has enough class but is coming back after 2 months not the best on track but if fit can win Cruising, is a 7flg animal and will be give this field a scare can upset should place Mighty Crusader, is very well placed on handicap too but the wide draw wont help sould be considered for minor combination along with Mystic Quest, as both sail in the same boat. If you are looking for an upset her dont ignore Tomsk, the connections have given him a easy run agains D reviara and noy prepared very well with this race in mind wont mind the wide draw will be covering a lot of ground at the post and can fly past this field.
Race 7: THE HDIL INDIAN TURF INVITATION CUP (GR.1)
1) Business Tycoon, Not here
2) Macchupicchu, Still Improving just lacks class but makes up with his heart will need a big heart to upset here which is possible.
3) Moon Star, : Maybe on the moon
4: Ocean And Beyond, Will be right there and try and turn the tables today is possible but unlikely
5) Sun Kingdom, is the best rested animal on track the trainer has opted for endurance training as if the horse stays he will win as he has the best accleration of al the horses I am not a big fan of bangalore horses running in mumbai first time but I strongly fee Sun Kingdom will finish in the top 3 and I wont be surprised if he win note today can upset.
6) Sunnys Secret, Will Finish ahead of of the beaten brigade
7) Vijay Monarch, Good luck
8) Balmoral Castle, Mystry horse lacks class but is a filly that has improved with every run
9) Moonlight Romance, Big task on her shoulders today had all the luck in the derby and will need a lot of it today to repeat the feat can win but will not be easy
10) Xisca, Should have won the derby had no luck now tuned to the minute and is the one to beat.
Race 8: Very Open Race Royal Highness, has the best credentials and if all goes well is the one to beat Great White, is back to his pet distance and will be right there dont ignore.Make note of Exuberance, today dont ignore for minor placing or bets will win if tried.
Race 9: Very open race looks like all of Lagads horses are on job and luck will play a major role