Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Explanation

Hi Guys,

Normally I dont like to defend myself or my actions but since I have been recieving a few negitive comments and some of my viewer defending me I think its about time I put my views forward.
The reason I created this Blog was to help people and share My Knowledge of the racing Industry. If you have been reading my blog for a while you would know by now the point I am trying to put across in helping people understanding racing better and then make a judgement in what horses to back and what horses to eat or not to back.
Finally It is the punters or the Bookies decision to do what they believe is best for them.
I know if you read my views you would think that how can I win well here is what I did on the weekend and please If you dont want to believe me then dont but the reason I am doing this is to make people understand and read my blog from outside the square.

Saturday:
1) I did a 4 horse Kaichi investment 11000 horses were Chevron,Marinella,O Valiere and sieara and I lost 11000, The reason I did the Kaichi was I dont back horses indvidually If they are under 6-1 hence its better to do a Kaichi on them and forget about the rest.
2) I ate Bravest, 20000 as I had mentioned in my blog that there was a good chance This horse will get beat.
3) I backed 2 horses 1000 each way they were Secret wish and Florican. Lost 4000
4) I eat Lady one 20000 as I dint think she was worth those Odds and was running with a better class of horses.

So on saturday I won 25000

Sunday:
1) I eat Blue Vision 20000 as I didnot Fancy her on her first run.
2) I did a 4 Horse Kaichi of Ruby rocket,Chagall,E Study and Top of the class Lost 11000
3) I backed 2 horses 1000 eachway Mac 20-1 in win and 4-1 place and Diomedes

Thats all I did on sunday won 31000.

If you notice I have covered most of the races by the Kaichi by eating and by placing small bets on horses at higher Odds.
You will also notice that my gambling patteren is very similar to what tips I have mentioned on the Blog so there is transperancy in what I am doing.

I know I cant keep everyone happy but the example I am giving above is true and the reason I have been sucessful in this industry because I treat it as a business and when you treat it as a business you can make money, there are ups and downs and I will be the first one to admit that I dont come up trumps every time but in the long run have been very sucessful in what I do.

Horse racing is a very funny game if you are only a punter then you will never win because when you back one horse there are 7 other horses who can beat them.

If my viewers believe that I am no good and the blog is just a joke then I am more then happy to discontinue as I have nothing to loose.

Please give your views and comments am more then happy to accept them and will decide weather its worth it for me to continue it of not.

Regards

Tiger

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Mr.Tiger,
As myou know every punter cannot and will not be able to eat horses at the course. Time and Money are constraints. I would request you to help the punter majority by indicating your choices and to avoid backing certain horses. Even if you do not succeed in getting the former right it is OK but you must ensure that you do not loose the latter part of the above sentence. In other words the horses which you think will win may not succeed always but the horses which you think will loose should never one. If you ensure this at most of the times your comments will be a boon to the punters. Hope I have made myself clear and hoping to get your comments in future as I am a follower of your choices. I am addicted to this habit for the past 50 years.
MNS.Pillai
MNS.Pillai.

Anonymous said...

goli or tiger , do inform us of your bets in adance in the blog.we will also play in the same manner , the bet size might not be the same.in this way both of us can either be happy or drwon ourselves.summry of financial transactions post the event is not helpful.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We ppreciate your tips nd they proven to be helpful in making money. I appreciate you for sharing your knowledge. Keep posting as we eagerly check this site frequently. It would be great if you can cover Mysore and Hyderabad venues. I have one final request to make, could you please let us know how you gonna bet on the race day.

Regards,
Rajanikanth

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiger I personally have been very sucessful in following your tips and believe you should not worry about others and carry on what youa re doing as many of us will miss your opinions. Just a comment for mr Pillai, if you read tigers post properly he has mentioned that this horse is not woth backing many times and I think is hit ratio is about 80 percent maybe you are not paying attention.
regards
ravi

Anonymous said...

HELLO TIGER,IAM THE FOLLOWER OF YOUR BLOG FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS AND IFIND IT EXTREMLY WORTH AND PROFITABLE.PLEASE DONT CARE ABOUT THE CARELESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE COMMENTSOF SOME OF THE RECKLESS PUNTERS.WE ALL ADMIRE YOU PLEASE COTINUE YOUR GOOD WORK.MV SUHEER HYDERABAD .

Anonymous said...

hi tiger dont get irritated by negative comments it a part of life.....five fingers in your hand is not of same size so each and every one is different and ur doing realy good job by helping punters....there are more then 50% of the punters dosent know what is racing all about and our blog can really help them out so keep up the good work going and do post your tips on regular basis...
regards
abdul wajid

Anonymous said...

Golimaster , why are u taking all this personally.please do post all ur tips and results of ur studies in time .also tell us the horses u are going to bet.we will follow u.goli or no goli it does not matter.u r the master.
he he he he he

Anonymous said...

you are sharing your opinion and giving selections .it is for the readers discretion to follow or not to follow your selections .Readers of your blog should know that the money they are wagering should be based on their own judgement.If punters are placing bets based solely on somebody else's selection not using their own judgement are parasites and dependents.With that kind of attitude it's natural for them to criticize .You should be least bothered about them.In everyday life we see so many such people.We should ignore them.
They neithor have the ability to share their opinions and selections nor have the decency to appreciate a person who is doing it selflessly .Kindly ignore them .

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiger,
Just ignore the comments from some of the reckless punters and continue posting ur fruitfull selections. I and friends follow it religiously, u r goind great and doing very good.

Ignore the comments from these loosers, as ignorace is bliss.
Thanking you on behlaf of the racing faternity for ur unconditional service.

Good luck

raj said...

please continue
raj

Anonymous said...

I do not leave my house without reading yr sel's.The day they do not appear,I get very upset.I pick & select yr sel's.That is what a punter should do.I have been saved some times from disaster by reading
yr sel's.
Pls ignore the criticism.I request u not to discontinue this blog. Looking forward to yr Bang sel's for Sat - 21 July.

Anonymous said...

Very informative is the only word I can use to describe yr blog.U exhibit deep knowledge of horse racing.It is very considerate of u to share this knowledge with unknown punters free od cost.
Pls continue with yr writings.I will be helpless if u discontinue yr blog.

Anonymous said...

WE APPRECIATE YOUR HONESTY YOU PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.CAN I HAVE YOUR CELL NO. GOOD LUCK PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Tiger,
I am a punter since 20 years.I really appreciate the amount oftrouble you take to post the valuable Tips.Kindly continue this good work, we are always with you.GOD BLESS YOU.
Regds
Suresh
sdepl@airtelbroadband.in

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers