Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mumbai 9Mar 08

A day where favorites can make your day but it will pay to watch the market before making the final choice.

Race1: 5. THE BOSS is far superior then this set but hi fitness will always be a ?? if he wins good luck but is he wortha risk is your choice. Besides him the race will clearly involve 3 horses 3. BLACK WARRIOR with I shiekh who has concinced me that he can ride is he wants to when he won onAgha and 8. QUAOAR who has a good draw to run away and the un predictable binee.

Tips: 8. QUAOAR , B Warrior.

Race 2: 5. BLUE DAFFODILS never intended to win in the last race but today if the intentions are there she should win well... there are many firstimers here hence it would pay to leave this race or minimise your risks... 1. SECRET AFFAIR and 6. HI DOLLY both these horse have made the pace with far superior quick horses and the former will to make good account in the weak set and the latter if on job can spring a surprise.

Tips: B Daffodils,S Affair and Hi Dolly

Race 3: Very funny field here 4 genuine sprinters and 4 genuine milers all running 7 flg or an in between distance. In my opinion the bottom 3 horses dont have the class to beat the top 4.hence my top two picks are 4. SHYBOY who is decently placed on the scales to day and will account a win from 1. REJUVENITE who with a doubt will have no problems in carrying the wieght and the only reason is my second pick is because of teh Owner/stablemate but I strongly believe he will be there on the wire. The best of the bottom 4 is Royal Flash but remember the word (Blood vessel)
Tips; S Boy, rejeuvnite

Race 4: Too many first timers 9. TOUCH OF LAND will be right there

Race 5: 10. GOLDEN ORRA is well over due for a win and will win today very nicely placed on handicap and today with the right jockey will win and is worth a good eachway punt. 6. RAGE OF ANGELS is also in rousing form and is the only danger..4. DESTINED PRINCE will run well but at best can place.
Tips: G Orra,R Of Angels

Race 6: The faith of the race looks to be in the top 3.7. TROMOS is my first pick to win from 12. PRETTY COMMISSION who will be right there along with 4. IL DIVO . But for jackpot reasons or a value place bet dont Ignore 2. FEISTY DANCER who is best on track and can upset here.

Race 7: THE C.N. WADIA GOLD MILLION (GRADE 2)

Very interesting race..have to say .1. SPINOZA will beat 2. GRUEZI again but I dont think he will win the race.3. MOUNTAIN BEAR with blinkers today will be the one to beat ... the only doubt in my mind is he wont stay every thing else is on his side if he doesnot stay then its anybodys race including 6. GAEA who can leave them all standing.

Race 8: toss a coin and pick a winner my money is on 3. AXIOLOGY who can tronce this field in a blink of an eye and is worth a small eachway bet.

Race 9: Very bad race but 5. CALL TO ARMS will be the one to beat and wortha small eachway punt from 2. SCHNELL and 8. HEIFITZ

Days best: G orra
Treble/ G orra,Tromos/Axiology

eachbets: G orra, Axiology/Call to Arms/Shy boy/B warrior

Good luck all have a win

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai murali here,

In the 8th race I think its going to be no5.War of attrition.Cant see him lose today.

Unknown said...

Boss your insight into horse racing and judgment is amazing I am sure a lot of people have benefited form your effort and insight in races.
Is it possible for you to email me your contact details and I will call you as I need to discuss a few issues with you in private and I am sure both of us can benefit from it.

Thanks in advance
Alan
spitz.alan@gmail.com

Tiger said...

Ok Alan

Please be aware I am not a scholar or profess to be one. I do what I do as a hobby and try share my knowledge and sometimes the lack of it.
I am also not interested in any monetary gain so if you still need to discuss then you can eamail me on kccc@arach.net.au

Best regards

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers