Friday, January 9, 2009

Bangalore 9 Jan 2009

Race 1:RESOUNDING GLORY should win if on job but horse to beat is Chilli Choclate who will place by default and can upset.

Race 2: Very Open but Buck passer junior will be the one to beat. others thats come in contentions are 6-4-8 in order of prefrence

Race 3: first timers but CAYENNE looks a flase favorite and its never good to back a filly 3yo running in a span of 2 weeks. My pick on trackwork is 2 and 3 who will beat the favorite.

Race 4: Very open race and an upset can be ruled out.My top 3 in prefrence are 7-2-1-9.My first pick is Saptashwa to win from Local Warrior .

Race 5: Its hard to see beyond two genuine sprinter here hence my pick is Aurelian to win from Mercurial.

Race 6: Rebellious is my first choice to win from Supreme Splendour or Luminious Gold.

Race 7:Straight fight between Opprimo and Clouseau but the former has a slight edge

Race 8: Glorious Princess can lose in this set but I have seen better horses lose hence is not worth the risk under Even Money. a small eachway bet on Your Destiny is a better option and place looks certain.

Good luck all back online on the 27th

Race 8:

3 comments:

Surendra prasad Sao said...

Dear Tiger,

My Hearty Good Wishesh to You for The New Year.

I do not understand what is the necessity of posting the choice when you are extremely buisee other wise. Whether selection is so easy that suddenly You See the Acceptance / Card and within a few hours correct ideas will come to you.

Sir, When You Post, A good Number of your followers will follow. You loose your credential and we lloose our Money.

Please donot take this in any negative way. Whwther Gain or Lose Many of Us are with You.

With Regards.

Surendra Prasad Sao

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiger,

Welcome back !!!!

Hope you had a woderfull vacation. And best of luck for the rest of Banglore season and for the many seasons ahead of us.

Regards
NYR

BHAVYA said...

Dear Tiger

I am a regular follower of your blog since 1.5 years(especially for Mumbai/Pune).Also I earned some good money by following your selections.

Anyway I have posted primary options for 23rd Bangalore at glance for the first 4 races on my blog. Pl visit the same and post your valuable comments.

Thanks & ragards
RAO(HYDERABAD)

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers