Monday, August 3, 2009

A Message for the Person ( Persons ) Leaving Negetive Comments.

As Most people know I don't let things affect me but I believe it is necessary I post this response to the people who time and again try leave un warranted negative comments just for the sake of it.

I am positive these actions are influenced by some external influence but what I cant understand is why am I constantly becoming a soft target.

Yesterday I got a phone call form my parents telling me that my best friend who I grew up with was killed in a road accident, His funeral was today and I tried my best to fly home and be there to give my final respects. On the way to the airport I called his wife to tell her I will be there for the funeral and she told me " Its too Late Now" and she hung up.

To most of you who are reading this the term " Its too Late Now" would mean I was late for the funeral but here is what it really meant.

We grew up to gather same school, same collage, fell in love with the same girl, were heart broken by the same girl, went to the races together had our first big win together ...lost the money together... got married two days apart, have the same combination of children a few months apart... had 3 passions in life.. Horses, cricket and girls..... the list goes on.

Last week we had a difference of opinion and due to external influence we had a major fight and I decided not to talk to him because he hurt my feelings so we were not on talking terms in spite our wives trying their best to get a compromise.

Today because of my ego I lost what was my pillar of strength and i could not be there as " Its too Late Now".

there is something that he once told me when I used to get consistent negative comments and I used to get very upset and was on the verge of closing the blog. I had asked him why do certain people hate me so much for no reason... and his answer was
" People don't hate you Buddy, They Hate your Guts".

So if you think you can stop me don't waste your time, If you have a conscious then tell me what have I don't to deserve this attitude and if there is merit in your reason I will personally apologise to you if not then don't do it... Life's Too Fucken Short.

My email is shaxaan@arach.net.au please respond on that email and lets Look Forward.

10 comments:

libero said...

Hello Tiger ji

Dont get upset with barking of street dogs, Tiger will always be a tiger

Regards

Santhosh

John hyd said...

Hay man you call yourself TIGER so dont worry abt -vt comments, its from people who are losers, you carry on with what you are doing, and ur doing a good job, i still reamber that letter you rote to S Neredduit was worth opening and viewing ur blog.

virendra saxena said...

Mr. Irani... you said it right lifes is too fucking short..then why bother about the people who have nothing to say but condemn and attack people for no reson.

I deeply regret for what you have been through but then life goes on and we have to move on. I have been following you and though i have never met you..you seem to be a wonderful person who believes in the theory of 'live and let live', so do not bother for these rustic comments because such people are sick and have that sadastic nature to hurt human feelings.

God would shower his blessings on you and you would come out victorious whatever the situation may be..remember honest and true people are always hurt more.

Take care and look after yourself.

Vincero said...

Hi Tiger,

It is really sad to knw that u lost ur best buddy.Friends are gift of God.

U try ur level best to ignore negative comments but let me make one thing very clear that ordinary race going punter will never ever try to disrespect u.Whoever is doing this has ulterior motive and u should defeat them for sake of hapless punters who have to fight it out against so many injust odds.

Surendra prasad Sao said...

Dear Tiger,

I sincerely pray GOD to rest the SOUL of your best friend in the piece & comfort of heaven.

Your this poasting is an eye opener for me.

I too have a very intimate friend of my child hood (at present I am 58) who is not maintaining co -ordial relation, but now I have decided to forget all his non responsibble behavior and strengthehen our friend ship.

With Regards,

Surendra Prasad Sao

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiger,
Why bother about such idiots,when you
have so many followers,who look for
tips & gain too.You must continue for
their sake.All the best.

Surendra prasad Sao said...

Dear Tiger,

I Pray to god to rest the soul of your beloved friend in the peace of heaven.

This poasting is an eye opener.

I too have a friend of my child hood with whom my relation is not smooth for some of his behaviour but now I have decided to streangthen our relation before it is too late.

With Regards.

Surendra Prasad Sao

horse mouth said...

i feeling very sad after listening about your friend. I hope God will give you strengh to recover from this incidence.

I want to share one thing with you which i read in good book. US PED KU SABSE JAYADA PATHAR LAGTE HAI JIS PED PAR JABSE JAYDA PHAL LAGTE HAI. So dont dis hearted by stones just feel you are big tree and have lots of fruit and because of that you will get maximum stones.

I am not your tips follower but i saw your blog regularly but i feel your tips are good.you are doing good for your followers and they really love you lot.

keep it up.

S.P.Singh

bihari said...

KOLKATA CHOICES. 5=8=09.

Race No. 1) 6=2=3.
Race No. 2) 2=5=6.
Race No. 3)8=7=1.
Race No. 4) BAD..
Race No. 5) 2=3=7.
Race No. 6) 1=8=6.
..........................
Days best (5=2)
..........................

bhavya said...

Mr.Tiger,

Mr.Jimmy & Swamy babu

I have posted my pre-race analysis on Bangalore races to be held on Thursday.I invited all the co bloggers to express their views & opinions on the same so as to pick 5 winners(either favorites/upsets) out of 20 races(including Friday races)on the concluding days of the season, which may be benifited for the punters who follow our blogs. Expecting your earliest opinion/comments on the same.

Rao

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers