Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pune 4 Oct

I believe heavy rains will hamper the race today and if they are conducted there will be a few hardluck stories so dont become a victim of circunstaces and go slow today. I will be doing so. Keep your eyes on H Daji today can score a double but watch the market and decide. H metha will have a gamble with F irani today watch the market. I fernandis can also try a coup d grace



Race 1: VB 2000 meters difficult to judge but Persian Power, is the horse to beat if the jockey is upto it. On My Way, has done nothing wrong so far and should be right there.make note of Rags To Riches, in the ring if the horse is becked only if then have a punt eachway.


Race 2: Premier Perception, is better suited by this distance then the fancied runners hence my first choice to beat Romantic Impact, however make note of Divine, although he has a donkey riding him still has enough class to win if tried as R.W.I.T.C rules dont apply to this owner or his connections watch the flow of money on him he will be tried today as the company is weak and the horse wont have a lot of cover.


Race 3: Titan, should not lose but proceed with caution. Stefano, and Red Chili, can upset incase of some hanky panky

Race 4: Appreciate, and Wild Torronaado, will be the ones to beat in this dash for cash Jockey skills will prevail the former has the right ingredients to win here make note.


Race 5: Saddlers Rule, will follow Antonios, home
Race 6: Open race Ariane, Royal Porthcawl, and Track Thunder, are my choices in order however make note of Midsummer Knight, who is tracking very well
Race 7: Free Spirit, is my first pick to beat Asclepieion, who can easily win if tried today make note. Major Wager, is the dark horse and can upset if tried.

Bets for the day:
Appreciate, Ariane, Premier Perception, Persian Power, would be my ew bets: 50 win and 150 place


No comments:

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers