Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mumbai 26 dec 2010

Race 1: This race is for gamble horses Arzaan, is the one to note is a gamble horse and ready to strike blood vessel is a problem but he will be hard to beat today Brilliant Moon, should be right there. make note of Rajdoot, the extra distance will help his cause can place at long odds.


Race 2: Freany, has been hooked for a long time has the merit to win here but ?? Enchanted, is in the same boat so best to watch the market on them however the latter is a better horse. This race has a few hidden horses and atleast 6 of them are all interconnected including the above 2. without giving too much away horses 1-3-4-5-7-10 are the ones in question. I personally think there will be a gamble on Money For Nothin, here this horse is a good animal is running in a class race for the first time was given a easy race in open class where all runners were class 3 and above now in class 4 with some track works looks fit to fight I will take a chance on him here dont ignore


Race 3: Constantina, should break the jinx

Race 4: Blackjack, should win but has to ward off Strategic Change,

Race 5: Ocean Emperor, has the right jockey to guide his fortunes today but Sexy Eyes, and Legionnaire, will keep him honest the latter is the one to note

Race 6: Salt, was shown the post a bit too early and lost because of that today has a wide draw but should be right there Our Chieftain, was very impressive and cant be ignored should be the one to beat Mountain Wind, is tracking very well.


Race 7: Michele Marieci, and Flashing Sword, should dominate the finish the latter has a better chance only because of the jockey. the well bred Ner Tamid, can upset note.

Race 8: Best to watch this race Aristos, will keep the field honest

Race 9: Kimaya,Cougar, toss up the latter is better Arshavin, is the one to note can upset at good odds note
Tips:Cougar,Kimaya, Upset: Arshavin,

6 comments:

Cruise_B'lore said...

Hi Tiger,

How about posting your selections in Horse Talk[IR.com] !!
Shyam,Srikant and Hunter does.
Please do so.
More the merrier.

regards,
Cruise_B'lore.

Alex said...

Hi Vizak
Merry Christmas.I started a blog recently.Hope u can share it on your bloglist, so that its known to the racing people. The blog is racingindia.blogspot.com

thanks & Regards
Alex

BHAVYA said...

Hi

Your valuable suggestions & views on my blog are invited to improve it further

Bhavya

Tiger said...

Hi Cruise,

Posting on IR.com can create some bad sentiments and I have been caughtout in the past when someone else has copied my post in there I really dont have a problem but I like to stay out of politics..lol thats if I am lucky plus my tips are nothing special I think other are doing a better job

regards

Tiger said...

Bhavya I am sorry but I dont know what you mean I actually dont visit all blogs but will make an attempt to visit urs no offence buddy but thats just me.
Same to alex

BHAVYA said...

Thanks, make an attempt to visit my blog. You can as well post your suggestions to improve the same

Bhavya

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers