Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pune 11 sept

Race 1: On Paper and current track Sweaty Betty, looks a good bet but has to beat the unsound Scintillo, and Katrina, whos las spurt was very good keep an eye on her in the ring

Tips: Sweaty Betty,

Race 2: This race looks to be between the 2 fancied runners Sugar Loaf, was given a shocking ride last time and lost interest today with the stable jockey who know the horse better he will run in better light however it will be a close call with  Spirit Of Mercy,Make note of Flashforward, who can sneak in a place.
Tips: Sugar Loaf,

Race 3: This is a very open race and any of the following horses can win 1-2-4-6-7-9-11 are all in with a fair chance look for value my first pick is Ashwa Prerna, who was given a easy run first up only negetive today is the wide draw but she will be the one to beat and worth a ew punt.C'est La Vie, has failed one too many times and today cant be backed with confidence in this open race make note of That's My Master, who can upset at long odds

Tips; Ashwa Prerna,   Titleist,                 Upset: That's My Master,

Race 4: Will be a very interesting finish here horses 1-2-3-7-8-9 all in with a fair chance Golden Heart, doesnot have much track since last run but like yesterdays results it is evident they they are being prepared either elswhere or in the dark which seems to be a trend of the big neamed owners.Tamarai,  who is well bred survived a nasty fall last time and hope the horse doesnot have issues due to that can win but hard to recommend.Royal Companion, has good merit and should be right there. Make note of Combined Operation, who ran a G2 race last time finished 9lenghts behind piccaso and Seceret service and the connections have decided to run him in a handicap race which is strange but if he is on job he can upset note.

Tips: Golden Heart,Royal Companion,          Upset: Combined Operation,

Race 5: Glowing Star, has been prepared well with this race in mind and par mishap should lift THE YOGENDER SINGH CUP. there are a few contenders but they all have to beat him,Frost Fairy, cant be ignored and should be right there.

Tips: Glowing Star,Frost Fairy,                  Upset: Cogito Ergo Sum,

Race 6: It is difficult to look past Pesis first timers however i dont reccomend a bet on any horse first run I have to admit Zakynthos, is tracking extremly well and should run a good race Storming Heart, Zorba, and Prince Arius, will keep him honest.

Tips: Zakynthos,                Upset: Prince Arius,

Race 7:Strelitzia, Macchupicchu,

Race 8: Open sprint with horses 2-8 haveing a fair chance Salt,  Dovers Hill, and the vastly improved Emerald Valley, are all in with a fair winning chance however it is imprtant not ignore Ashwa Paarth, who is running for the first time today but has run amongst far superior animals and if fit he will cause an upset should sneak in a place.

Tips: Emerald Valley,Dovers Hill, Upset: Ashwa Paarth,

Race 9: Avoidable race going by track and good draw my choices are as follows

Tips:Capitano, Good Looking,      Upset: Ocean Girl,

Race 10: Ibis, is my first choice to beat Arabian Rock, and Bonny Light,


Days Best: Glowing Star,
Win or Kaichi Prospects: Glowing Star, Sweaty Betty,Sugar Loaf,Zakynthos,Emerald Valley,

Eachway or Place prospects: Ashwa Prerna,Frost Fairy,   Prince Arius, Strelitzia,Ashwa Paarth,Bonny Light,

7 comments:

kris said...

stroming heart to sugar loaf. just wonderin if tiger select these and he does i am gonna bang them .. my sitters today

Shanky said...

Your are really marvellous. What a selection, Ashwa Prerna, Sugarloaf, Machupuchi, Ocean Girl, Bonnylight. Terryfic. Keep it up Tigerji.

Anonymous said...

hyd races

1. west minister win, travaldo upset place.

2.crown crystal win .

3.----------

4.da xia wins again .
result : 3-2-7,5-6.

5.yippee shp place.

6.---------
7.--------
8.dont believe prasad raju at lower oods . play QUEEN OF COURT phenomenal speed forecast Quinnella .

-nandu.
gabrial place.

Anonymous said...

Rajagopal says he will not publish comments in his blog. All comments received will be treated as confidential. Good luck. Now who is asking him to give best blogger and ROI. Just because he has tipped some winners yesterday does he thinks he qualifies. Let's see when he performs poorly, he will not publish anything. He always wants fame and cannot accept defeat.

Anonymous said...

Rajagopal says he will not publish comments in his blog. All comments received will be treated as confidential. Good luck. Now who is asking him to give best blogger and ROI. Just because he has tipped some winners yesterday does he thinks he qualifies. Let's see when he performs poorly, he will not publish anything. He always wants fame and cannot accept defeat.

Ravi Khanna said...

DEAR TIGER

SORRY I AM USING YOUR BLOG TO PROVE RAJGOPAL NAIR WRONG.


COMMENTS OF RAJGOPAL

Hi Guys,
Racing punters are a rare specimen. They jump like the monkeys when they win, "roar and moan" when they loss. So far I have had a soft corner for these section of sore losers, really I wanted to help them to my best level. When the other blogger started his tirade against me in his blog and agonizingly not finding a single mail directly to me. This prompted me to think whatever I am doing is a waste of time. There is this particular section doing overtime to hamper my work may be they wanted to go premium way. People are talking about plagiarism, what nonsense. One blogger is using my concept 'Night Odds preparation" and he is using the same tipsters selections, my points system, and odds chart to prepare it. This is the world of some selfish people. I should resist myself to make any room or place for me, that is better. From hereon no race goer expect race comments, day's best or good bets. Kudos to all those bloggers who worked against me, you people won the race. In case anyone write any comments 'in favor or against someone" none of them will be published here.

Are we punters monkey so called claimed by him.

Is he helping the punters.I can prove this after following his blog punters are loosing.

Yes you are wasting your time. You had wasted earlier with making tipster chart and now you are wasting with making return on investment.

One blogger is using your concept for night odds preparation (can you prove that the concept was you own and you have not copied from any ware)

I Ravi kant Khanna proudly accepting it that i am making tipster chart well in advance with the help of K.P.s.Murty Channai,Bihari Lalwani,Venket Haydrabad,Tinu Asian Age Reporter Kolkata Chran Kolkata ,Milan of Mumbai,Ajay from Poona, sureshof Mysore.

Please note I had make an association with dear Rajgopal but and he had made so many comments for good work.Unfortunately that association can not work due to Rajgopal behavior and now i am doing my self with the help of above all.

ONE MORE THING I WANT TO MAKE CLEAR TO ALL YES I AM CHARGING MONEY TO GIVE ALL THIS TO MY PREMIUM MEMBERS AND MY ON SHEET PAPER IS SELLING IN DELHI AND I AM MAKING MONEY OUT OF THAT.SO IN ANY CASE ITS MY BUSINESS AND I WILL HAVE TO DO ALL FOR MYSELF IN ANY CASE.

SO WHAT EVER YOU BARK IT WILL NOT EFFECT MY WORK.

RAVI KANT KHANNA.

Tiger said...

Dear Ravi Kant Khanna,

I am sorry I dint read your comments earlier as it had gone to the spam folder.
Please note no one can stop you from doing what you are doing so If you believe that what you are doing is right then go for it buddy no one can stop you.
I personally have no issues against any blogger who wishes to adapt any method but what I dont appreciate is these negetive sentiments. I have made my positions clear in my comments in Shyams blog and have nothing more to add.
I am glad Niar is now focused on what he is good at and hope he does well.
Honestly I rarely visit other blogs and if I do it is for my own knowledge e.g If I like a rank outsider or cant decide between two classic animals i go to Swamy Babus blog as his up to date statistics give me a clearer pitcure some times i visit Shyams blog just to see his opinion on certain horses etc etc.... all of us are blogging for a reason and to me it is because we believe we can offer something to others and its up to us to add a premium to it or not so no problems there.

None of us are perfect and we have to learn to accept that.

Good Luck in your venture.

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers