Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pune 11 August 2012

Race 1: Looks a straight fight between Grand Design, and Swift Memories, the first named has an edge with a benefit of a run.

Tips: 2) Grand Design,

Race 2:This race is best to avoid, Smokey Baba, is tracking very well and carries good form from mumbai however he seems to warm up very late and that can be a problem on a short Pune straight.Jewelled, is also tracking well but has the same problem as the first named. From the rest there are a few unknown horses but Sherlock Holmes is looking very well prepared looks a speedy type and should be in the fray.Ancient Odyessy, looks packed with speed but is a H Metha horse hence best to decide at race time.

Tips:6) Smokey Baba,                              Upset:5) Sherlock Holmes

Race 3: Very Open race Horses 2-3-4-5-6-7 all have a fair chance its best to avoid or look for Value EW bet here.Horses 2-6-7 do represent value here Prince Arius, and Honey Bee, both run best when fresh Electra, also has merit but not sure of intent.

Tips: Honey Bee,Prince Arius,

Race 4: Incognito, who had an easy run first up is now ready to strike and should win here but Marauder, is the one to worry about as he is very well placed on handicap here his last run was bad but you never know with Ramus horses.

Tips: 6) Incognito,                       Upset:7) Marauder

Race 5: Pound Foolish, had a very easy run first up and should improve a lot from that run will be the one to beat.Make note of Magic Melody, H Metha horse but is likely to be tried here can upset if I am right.

Tips: 6) Pound Foolish,                                 Upset:9)  Magic Melody

Race 6: Macchupicchu,Bling, Toss up Jockey skills will matter.

Tips: 1) Macchupicchu,

Race 7: Winston, is tracking very well to merit attention however has to beat first timer Cerro Negro, and Lightening Thunder, both horses are very well bred and are tracking very well too so will be a close call between the 3 and Jockey talent will matter at the post.

Tips:2)  Winston,6) Lightening Thunder,                 Upset:3) Cerro Negro

Race 8: A very open race horses 1-3-6-7-8-9-11-13 are all in the fray with some merit if tried best to avoid or look for value.  Brunello, looks the best of the fancied runners and runs with a good chance after an easy run this season. Make note of Your Lordship, in this race who has had 10 runs so far in TERMS races today is rated 15 running in VB first time in a handicap race hence expect improvement 50kgs on her back and will stay the distance and I I am right will be the one that can upset here.

Tips:6) Brunello,                       Upset: 7) Your Lordship

Race 9: Horses 1-4-5-7-8-9 are all linked to H Metha only one of the 6 will be tried which one god knows.From the rest Dream Weaver, and King Warrior, have no form. Which leaves Eskimo, staring at me like a sore Thumb.

Tips:3) Eskimo

Race 10: Wings Of Glory, has merit to win if tried here best to decide at race time.Guns N Roses, is the danger will be right there dont ignore.

Tips ;9) Wings Of Glory,                              Upset: 7)Guns N Roses

Days Best: Eskimo,
Double: Eskimo,Incognito,
Win or Kaichi Prospects: Incognito,Eskimo,Grand Design,Macchupicchu,Winston, Smokey Baba,  
Eachway or Place Prospects: Sherlock Holmes,Honey Bee,Pound FoolishLightening Thunder,Guns N Roses

Bolt from the blue:  Your Lordship

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi vizak ,
I know how much it takes to write all this,I have been following you since a long time all I can say is ur the best,there might be bad days for every one but no matter what I wouldn't leave u.
Sunny k

Nathan said...

You've been doing a fantastic job. Please continue to do so n ignore all the silly blogger and thanx for today's tips

Tale care...

Thanks & Regards
AHMED ALI

Tiger said...

Guys sorry to mislead you all there is nothing wrong with my health it was just a joke in response to THIS IDIOTS COMMENT actually I have got my tooth fixed with the money I make from ADSENSE....What Idiots are around its not even funny.

" SPS said...
Dear Friend

Our Honrable TIGER has acute tooth pain.Please donot disturbe / trouble. He shall speak when cured.

Regards to TIGER & all.

SPS"

Anonymous said...

Very happy to know that your health is fine.keep tipping what ever the result and make all of us happy... there are umpteen number of your fans like me who play your choices come what may......I did tell you the same in FB.......Hope u remember me.......... Cheers....

Anonymous said...

Very happy to know that your health is fine.keep tipping what ever the results are and make all of us happy... there are umpteen number of your fans like me who play your choices come what may......I did tell you the same in FB.......Hope u remember me.......... Cheers....Nandu Bond

Surendra prasad Sao said...

Dear Tiger

I am not able to control my laugh.

You were off the mood and not replying to any queries (normaly you reply now a days) therefore just to make a lighter moment I wrote that post :-

" SPS said...
Dear Friend

Our Honrable TIGER has acute tooth pain.Please donot disturbe / trouble. He shall speak when cured.

Regards to TIGER & all.

SPS"

Real story started when you too wrote that " You have a sore tooth" Perhaps it was not refering to my post but to a lot of other disturbing elements.

A good number of responce wishing your recovery has shown me two conclusion :-
1) You WON heart of Millions.
2) Realy majority of people are simple and believe what ever has been told to them .

I am surprised, even you did not understood my post. You very well Know I am your hard core follower and admirer since decade and have written you several times.

I am confident "Now definetly you and many more will laugh on :- Tiger was not roaring but He had no tooth pain Or SOAR Tooth either.

Regard

SPS

Anonymous said...

BOSS U R BACK AGAIN



"I LOVE U BOSS"
KEEP GOING

Anonymous said...

BOSS My name is JEEVA like i told u before RACEING IS MY WORLD AND U R MY GOD. I M WAITING For the word {WILL WIN}FROM U

Tiger said...

Moral of the Story Mr SPS dont confuse me I have enough stress of the Defamation law suit by cyber monkeys and I have to make enough money through ADSENSE to cover that....hahahahaha Its ok buddy I understand dont worry my blog will still be free and I wont charge for "Winning Bets Only" Good luck for today

isr said...

I feel nobody should find fault with GM. His selections/tips are based on the presumption that the races are run on merit.

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers