Sunday, April 1, 2007

Tips for Mumbai 01 apr

Hi Guys sorry for ths as I have been away due to work however My tips for Race4 onwards are
Race 4 7. SPIRITUAL HYMN looks safe bet but if you are looking for value 6. KINNARI is the one to play each way
Race5 4. MATHEMATICA is my choice to I believe this horse has a gr8 each/way chance from Star of China

Race 6: 6. FIREY FUTURE has an outside chance in this very open race dont Ignore 7. PINE CREST for jackpot

Race 7 If ther is money on 5. LOVE FORTY he will win and should beat this card from 3. LA TREMOLO who can beat this field.


All the best

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why no posting, kindly if you have post them...

Anonymous said...

Tiger,i think you are not satisfied,keep going very few meetings last (3) mumbai meetings are cancel

Anonymous said...

hey tiger how come u dont tip on banglaore meetings?

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers