Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tips for mumbai 15 April

Punters beware today is a very tricky day so please be careful and pick you races to bet

Race 1: 1. FANTASTIC FURY cames very late on the scene and is not a sound horse however if all goes well shoul win but my choice is 8. INCROYABLE who handicap and forward run lasttime out merits attention from 6 QUEEN OF THE TURF dont worry about 2.Deeleecious
3.Sea Gull they are not in this league.

Race 2: Let the best horse win 3.Xiamen has been tracking well and will be right there but this race is best left alone and watched.

Race 3: Looks like a straight fight between 3. AMBERLEY and 5. LUNAR QUEEN with a few horses that can upset the cart 9. TANTRIK has a big task today hence best left alone ....for people looking outsiders spare a thaught for 10. XIAN

Race 4: Another race to watch for jackpot purposes do consider 6. WILD TEMPER

Race 5: Open race with 10. RAGE OF ANGELS gets the nod ahead of 2. PRIVATE EYE but if there is money on 11. MAGIC WORDS take a chance

Race 6: Picking a winner in 3 horses should be easy but I am sure its not however after looking into the race and my nod is in favour of 2. SILVER TERN the reason being since the pace of this race is not going to be pridictable i have gone with the Jockey who I believe is a very good judge of pace and hence when it comes to the final sprint he will be there.

Race 7: 2. FIREY FUTURE is my choice to beat 4. WORLD WAR THREE in this race.

Unfortunatelty I dont believe there is a Days best today however if I have to put my money where my mouth is these are the 3 bets I will make today

Winn Bet SILVER TERN
Good Eachway bets XIAN and INCROYABLE

Good luck and have a win

3 comments:

The Truman said...

Very good analytical way of representing the stats of each horse .... keep up the good work.

The Truman said...

awesome work...... amberly and rage of angels ... too good ... even i backed rage of angels.

Anonymous said...

wild cat,amberly,rage of angels.all whopping odd tips.keep up the good work maan.sam

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers