Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bangalore Quick Pointers with details

Hi guys ,

Normally I dont like to change my selections as I alway belive that your first decision is your best hence I will keep my previous post as a comparion.
Since I have had time to review the card following are my selections and I hope I am right.

Race 1: I think the race is limited between 2 horses 6. HAKUNA MATATA and 12. HIMA`S PRIDE in my opinion the latter has a slight edge and should win if permited, The Reason I have not picked 2. ALPHA STAR is because in the past 12 months this horse has raced only 5 times and hasnt been frequented on the track which is a clear indicator that he has some problems or is unfit hence it is best to avoid such horses if they win the goodluck to the connections.
12. HIMA`S PRIDE ,6. HAKUNA MATATA 5. GREAT CHIEFTAN (good place prospect).

Race 2: If 3. GOOD COMPANION is on job today he will will make winning hard for 1. FIRED UP the former has run good races in better company and has been tracking well to merit attntion hence is my choice to win from the well bred 1. FIRED UP . Make a note of 6. DESERT HERO he is best on track and should be right there.
1)3. GOOD COMPANION , 2)1. FIRED UP 3)6. DESERT HERO

Race 3: Very open race 11. FANTABULOUS HERO has the best chance here to win form 7. HURRY HOME and 4. ANOOSHEEK who looks a good place prospect.

Race 4: 9. ROCAMORA is best on track and form to suggest he should handle this set well however 10. FREE GLIDER can give him the run for the money.
1) 9. ROCAMORA ,10. FREE GLIDER ,7. BRAVE BHEEM .

Race 5: Another close race with horses 7,6,5,2,8 and 12 in with a very good chance my pick is 7. DAMGOOD to win but the change in equipment means that he wont be on job today hence I am going for 2. SIERRA as a good each way bet to win from 6. KIOKO but any thing can happen here.

Race 6: Looks like a straight fight between 9. ORO NEIRO and 4. CIAMPINO with the former in with a slight edge.

Race 7: I will stick to my original selection 3. STAR LUMINARY from 2. GUEST CONNECTIONS .

Race 8: This is a bad race 8 horses in with a chance 12. MYSTIC FORCE needs some attention and if on job can win from either 1. HAWAIIAN SUNRISE or 5. EASY but it would be wise to leave this race.

Race 9: 9. REGAL CONNECTION has a definate advantage in front of 3. DANCING HIGHNESS and should get the measure of the latter which leaves 7. OUR EXCELLENCEE who was not disgraced in his lost first up as if you watch the race closely in the early stages he was fighting for his head which means the initial pace was too slow for him and he lost any chance to perform as he was not allowed to run on his terms. I know there is a change in equipment today to steel plate but if he is on job he will run the winner close. Finally the horse every one has to look out for is 2. MY TURN who cannot be Ignored should be considered as a good outside chance.
Finally my order of prefrence is Our Excelencee to R onnection and My Turn.

Race 10: If my info is correct 7. QUANTICO wont run as he has had a minor setback if he runs he will win3. CRACKERJACK who looks a certain place comes in the pitcure and is my choice to win from 1. MANGALYA PRARAMBH and 5. GAME OF LIFE .

Race 11: 4. RUBY ROCKET if on JOB should win well here only danger can come from 5. ALINSKI but it will not be easy 11. RIO BRAVO and 1. AMAZING FOREST should run well.


Honestly It is a very tricky card and it will pay to halve your bets today
there are a few horse that can be backed as a small each way bet
Himas Pride,Good Companion,Rocamora, Sieara and Oro Nero
If on Job both Star Luminaryand Ruby Rocket will win well follow market trend.

UPSET OF THE DAY JERSEY SPLENDOUR





Same situation here very busy with family and work commitments hence only quick pointers

Race 1: Bad race 5. GREAT CHIEFTAN ,12. HIMA`S PRIDE

Race 2: 1. FIRED UP ,6. DESERT HERO

Race 3: 7. HURRY HOME ,4. ANOOSHEEK

Race 4: 9. ROCAMORA , 10. FREE GLIDER ,7. BRAVE BHEEM

Race 5: 2. SIERRA ,7. DAMGOOD ,6. KIOKO

Race 6: 9. ORO NEIRO ,4. CIAMPINO

Race 7: 3. STAR LUMINARY ,2. GUEST CONNECTIONS

Race 8: 5. EASY ,12. MYSTIC FORCE

Race 9: 3. DANCING HIGHNESS ,9. REGAL CONNECTION

Race 10: 7. QUANTICO ,3. CRACKERJACK

Race 11: 4. RUBY ROCKET , 5. ALINSKI

Bad Card for punters today
Days best : Ruby Rocket
Treble : Star Luminary, Quantico and Ruby Rocket

Good luck play safe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiger , miserable tips on sunday and expensive failure for those who follow your tips blindly.hope these tips for wednesday click partially to anable us to recover some loss at least.by the way did you make profit on sunday on the tips you published.

Tiger said...

Point noted buddy I myself am very disappointed with the way I assed the card and please accept my apologies. I have been trying a new system but when I assesed what went wrong it was very clear that assumed a lot of factors that had only a 5% chance of hitting the target.
See I am the first to say I screwed up and hope I dont make the same mistakes again.
Once again everyone I AM SORRY.
In pune as far a betting is concerned I am making very small bets as the season needs to settle however on sunday I lost about 7600 on sunday backed 5 horses eachway Stud of gold,Kempensky,Shyboy,Vanilla sky and Art of war.
I also backed 200 eachway on Sparrow Hawk and Charlie parker.

Regards
Tiger

Anonymous said...

Well Mr.Tiger,
Your are really great as accept your mistakes and not like others who always blames others for their mistakes. I do not understand why you did not tip ELMWOOD. I backed it in Chennai--only a small amount which could have been more profitable if backed at Bangalore.
Keep postingyour choices and discussion as they are very useful and profitable ?
EMENESPILLAI

Tiger said...

Thank you Mr Pillai,

I dont know what happened to me on sunday sometimes I let my heart control my mind forgeting that people who follow my tips can suffer for example there are many horses in my heart I know can win but I did not tip them as I dint want to cause the same mistake twice. However if you are interested following are the horses in my heart I believe can win but I dont have courage to tip them.
1) I belive F T Ending will win again and Lionheart will run a very close race.
2)I also have a bellezza as a horse who can win today.
3) I believe J Dhariwal, S Naredu, AADESH KUMAR and I Ghatala will also have a good day.

But I cant tip all this as I dont want the punters to be burnt again.

Regards
Tiger

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiger

I played the last seven races and got 5 winners and two second.
I use ur inputs for general refrence.
I am not always this good but overall i am ok.
I wd like to tell you my way on phone and if you r intrested send me ur ph on this email
xp_root@yahoo.com
I am asking u to do this because i do not have the time to do it earlier and post it on site but u r doing a great job and it will probably do a little good to ur readers.
If u send me ur no. I will give u a call.
I am delhi based and do this for fun.
I have posted a few comments under R.

B R

R

Tiger said...

Hi R,

I have a very busy schedule and am all over the place. My name and phone number is not important how ever if you wish to discuss or share your views please feel free to send me an email and I will respond.
my email kccc@arach.net.au

regards

Tiger

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers