Sunday, August 26, 2007

Quick tips

due to commitments only quick tips today

Race 1: ELEMENTTO ANGEL will wn if there is money on him

Race 2: 7. FULL THROTTLE can spring a surprise in this average set Keep your eyes on 5. MAVERICK connections might try for a place slot

Race 3: bad race

Race 4: Bad race 9. RED DAWN should run well from Amberley

Race 5: 3. DIEGO RIVERA will run a waiting race to and will run well has to be Seastorm if on job.

Race 6: Ask your self a question " Is 1. SECRET MEMORY 15 lenghs superior then the bottom 4 horses" if the answer is yes the back him if No then eat him. Remember Elusive Pimpernal lost the Identical race on the same terms and wieght.

Race 7: 1. HOLIDAY DATE should win well and is a good each way prospect the only danger is 2. CONVENIENCE rest can be discounted.

Race 8: 1. FESTIVE LIGHT should win in this very weak set if he stops again then UPROAR has a chance. There might be a flutter on 7. HOT TALENT watch the market if backed in place can place a high odds.

Days best: Holiday Date
Upset: COSMIC FLOWER

Good luck

8 comments:

sudha said...

Hi tiger
pls give me the tips for hyderabad also...i lost lot of money in pune pls give me tips....only one horse is enough for me..pls tiger help me......

Anonymous said...

DELHI POINTERS:-
1) Desert Falcon.
2)Bismark/Imperial Thriller.
3)Tarragona/Taurain.
4)Zeimeil/Nothing Impossible.
5)Patrica/Image to remember.
6)Hello Dolly/Lopara.
GOOD LUCK.
HAPPY ONAM::::::::::::::::;

Anonymous said...

tiger i am not a big punter and look for horses at higher odds Hitz,Mawrick,cosmic flower and D reveria made me goood money it take a lot of guts to tip horses at high odds and i thank you for not giving up after some of the negetive coments that have been posted on your site. I would like to ask you a question that bothers me How did you know that D Reviera will be ridden in check today and mavrick will be tried for place?? do you know the connections or was it an educated guess hope you can answer that question in good faith as I have always struggled in undestanding trackwork and figure out when a horse is on job.

best reg
Pravin

Tiger said...

Hi Sudhakar,

I am sorry for your loss please understand one principle in horse racing if you need to survive " There is no recovery in horse racing" whats gone is gone I seen people going bankrupt when they have chased there loses.Secondly I will try and see if there is a good bet in Hydrebad races but please understand what I have mentioned above I dont focus a lot on Hyd races but I will try but I you can wait for 2 weeks I will try and give you a good winner.
But dont try and recover what you have lost but start from scratch.

As for Pravin,

I dont have any inside knowledge on any of the horses I just follow trackwork and trend. am in the game for more then 20 years my study is based purely on trend and research which is hard to explain or will be writting all day.

REgards

Tiger

Anonymous said...

HYDERABAD POINTERS:-
1) Ice Man.
2)Hunting Bay/Mr.Chief/Chamcha in chief.
3)Monochrome/Royal Haven/Galloping Grocer.
4)Queen Alba/Highland Queen/Commander Moial.
5)Young star/Navija/Penumatcha.
6) BAD race 2,1,9,6,7,4 xxx.
7)Secret Command/ Citi Storm..
8)Wonder Smile/Integra/Golden Shadow...
9)Onnu Onnu Onnu.

Best of LUCK.......

Anonymous said...

Thanks tiger for giving reply to me...i will wait for two weeks...if u got a fluke horse means surely u can point it as heading in ur tips ....plssssss

sudha said...

hi tiger,
i saw the good fluke in pune races....R D`MELLOW is a trainer he placed one horse for the whole day race it will be suceed did u saw that

des said...

Hi Tiger,

Can you pls give me tips for Kolkata ..for JP.

Thanks,
Desmond

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers