Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Invite only

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your support, In the best interest to make it fair to all parties I will continue.
However this blog will be for members only.
So if any one who wishes to visit this blog please email me you names and email address and I will send you an Invite.

NAME OF NEW BLOG: http://racingview.blogspot.com/

The email Id is kccc@arach.net.au

Those who have already registered I have sent out invites to all, Please check your junk mail folders as some invite have gon to Junk mail or spam folders.
If you still havent recieved an invite please email on the above email.

This will take affect as of saturday so please send me your email Ids asap to avoid any misunderstandings.

Once again thank you everyone

regards
Tiger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thankyou tiger will register the email.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiger,

Thanks for reconsidering your decision Iam sure all of your followers will be haveing a great up comeing weekend. Lets show the People who have made comments and alegations against you........

Oye aah jao Maidan main tum logo Ne Sher ko lalkara hain.

Regards
XYZ

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers