Friday, July 18, 2008

Bangalore 19 June

Early post today as I have to go away for 2 days and won be able to cover sunday.Good luck all, earlier races look between fancied runners Good luck all.



Race 1: ONE has the best credentials in this set but only one horse can upset him and that is CHILLI CHOCOLATE make note of this horse today she is tracking very well and can beat anyone if on job is certainly worth a eachway punt.

Tips: One/CHILLI CHOCOLATE

Race 2: CHIMERIQUE is a classy horse with a bright future,First run is the only reason why she will lose, RAPTOR FORCE is the only danger.

Race 3: Bad race but FIRE OF JOY is my first pick to win from CLOUSEAU ..... WORD TO WORD has every thing in his favor today to cause a upset dont I gnore.

Race 4: I strongly believe that there will be a major upset in this race my first pick is FRIENDLY FIRE who is well placed on handicap but will have to beat the very well prepared PREDOMINANT

Race 5: TOMSK has always won because of his long strech run but today he will more than that as hi is running in a field of some very strong and classy sprinters.I think the Naredu Clan has got this race covered and my first pick is SAFARI who is in tremondous form and LYCIA FALCON the upset is STAR LUXURIOUS

Race 6: Very Open race My first pick is ADORABELLA to win from CALLISTA .

Race 7: YOU BEAUTY is my firt pick to win from TOUCH OF MAGIC .the upset here is SOLITARY CHAMP who can t be ignored .

Race 8: Bad race follow the flow of money but the horse everyone will have to beat is FACTION LEADER who will be a force to recon with if tried tooday from AUCHINLECH who looks a certain place. Upset chance is MARIANELLA

Horses worth a eachway punt: Chilli Choclate/Adorebella/You Beauty/Faction Leader.

Double; Safari/Chimerique

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sid: your double paid at 22 to 1. I made a killing .. Many thanks Tiger ..Way to go !!!

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers