Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bangalore 20 July

Please note as I am away I dont have acess to many of my racing files hence please proceed with caution.

Race1:Sunny Colours is the horse everyone has to beat upset can come from Jersey Rock

Race 2: Both the fancied runners are equally matched but On A Roll is my prefrence From orignality. Onle one horse that can upset this pair is Asiaticus who is improving with every run and is well placed on handica to trouble the best place looks certain.

Race 3: Greens is my first pick to win from Forever Mark

Race 4: Bad race however Agassiz is the one to beat

Race 5: Very Open and Bad race but the winner will come from 7-8-10 my first prefrence is Coral Gables to win from Romantic Getaway

Race 6: Badda Rupaiyya, should win again from Hidalgo or Shisham who should place by default.

Race 7: Trafalgar Square should make ammends today Corus is the dark horse and can Upset

Race 8: Another open race but my money is on South Paradise who should win here only danger is Maahi Ve .

Double: Sunny colours/South Paradise.
Treble the above with Greens.

Good Luck All

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiger!
nice comment on chimeric and Safari
-observer

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tiger once again fo Greens !! His manner of victory was quite remarkable. Sid

Anonymous said...

Hello Tiger!
How can you predict almost all exactly? I want your email id?

any how excellent work?
Thanking you heartfully!

Surendra prasad Sao said...

Dear Tiger,

Hope your vacation period was pleasant.

As Pune Season starts from 24th. We all request your help .

With regards

Surendra Prasad Sao

Tiger said...

Thanx every one,

Mr Prasad It was not a holiday It was work related but was good.Yes Pune I shall cover howver it will pay to go slow the first few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Hi BhagwanDas here again I just wanted to ask couple of things since you have vast knowledge in this field lets take yesturdays example sunny colours declared handicap weight was 60kgs M.narredus weight was 52kgs the diff b/w(60-52)=8kgs will Narredu have to carry the difference in weight.is that correct
2)how many cracks(whip) can apprentice with 3.5kg can give 2.5kg and 1.5kg
as per rules a normal jockey can whip his hore 8 times .

Saif said...

Excellent views..I am forward looking to be a part of your esteemed group

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers