Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pune 24 Aug

Its very likely that today will be the repeat of Black Sunday,Most favorites can lose and it will be a good thing to go slow and look for Value bets today.

Race 1:6. SECRET GLORY has no reason to lose but with Ramu you never know the right intentions hence its advisable to either leave this race or halve your bets.make note of HI DOLLY running the right distance should place.

Race 2: 2. HAWKE BAY has been entered as an obvious pacemaker for his stable mate 4. CZAR ALEXANDER which will suit him fine however it will also suit the running style of 3. NANJING who I believe can beat the favorite but it will be a touch and go.
Tips:3. NANJING
Race 3: Interesting race where an upset cant be ruled out my first pick is 4. FLASHING FLAME who is improving with every run to win from 1. ELUSIVE TRUST .

Tips:4. FLASHING FLAME

Race 4: Looks like it will be a straight fight between 3. NITROUS whos last win was very immpressive and if the jockey can hold his nerve he will be hard to toss however he does have to beat 4. AQUILO

Tips:3. NITROUS /4. AQUILO

Race 5: 2. RAGHUVANSH is a horse of class in this very open race.Today will be a true test for him but the only to horses I believe can keep him honest are 9. CANTON CAPER who has been tracking extremely well today with the exclusion of the CNB will run a brave race and will keep the former very honest. 8. ABSOLUTE REALITY in my opinion is the dark horse if she hits the front she can cause a major upset.
Tips:9. CANTON CAPER /2. RAGHUVANSH Upset: 8. ABSOLUTE REALITY

Race 6: Looks like 7. STAR ALWAYS has a big job on her hands once again however there are only 2 horses that can do it.Firstly 1. SCHNELL who if not for the jockey would have been my days best bet but every thing is in her favor today and when Antia tracks his horses they rarly lose hence he will be the one to beat.My money however is on 2. THE RISING who had a easy run first up and has the best jockey in the set and if the jockey on the former panics Malesh will grab the oppturnity.9 LEGENDARY is the dark horse can upset at these wieghts

Tips: 2. THE RISING / 1. SCHNELL Upset:9 LEGENDARY

Race 7: 1. CYCLADES has the best credentials to win here however if 7. PALME DOR maintains a straight course then go and cash your tickets.

Tips:7. PALME DOR 1. CYCLADES

Eachwaybets: FLASHING FLAME / NITROUS / CANTON CAPER / ABSOLUTE REALITY (small)/ THE RISING /9 LEGENDARY (small)/ PALME DOR

Upset of the day: GENERALISSIMO

4 comments:

Surendra prasad Sao said...

Dear Tiger,

I participate the racing only when I see your card in detail after having a print out. There fore I am able to attend only Pune Races at present. "If Your Day is Good It is naturaly Good for Me Other Wise I Bear With You."

I have one particular observation:

You rarely recomend Odd On Fav. But When ever you do it always Wins. Please Continue On this Causious Mode.
I mean to say that Playing Odd On Fav for WIN is only advisable if Wining surety is almost sure with little SHP investment for Cover Up, because Investment is more.

Now, coming to your famous style of Higher Odds Selection :

Almost Every Day 2 to 3 selections are coming on Board & there fore " Each Way Bet "is quite safe.

The practical difficulty is that in allmoast all races you are giving 3 selections , some times even 4, and we the confused ordinary puntures consider only your first selection, Which is quite natural.

In the light of above, so far practical :
1)Please reduce your selection to either one or Maximum two in a race.

2)There is no harm even you escape 2 - 3 races in a day where you think that Beting should be avoided.(Please don't give any selection)

Sir, What I want to say that even We are sure One Or Two bets per day We can Invest little more money "within Risk Taking Capacity". I think this mode of beting may be more profitable.

Sir, It seems I am demanding too much from you, but please give a thinking for this .

With Regards.

Surendra Prasad Sao

Anonymous said...

yes
this suggestions is quite nice

-observer

Tiger said...

Mr Sao,

I get your point and will try to limit to maximum 3 selections.My first option will always be my prefered one.
However the reason I throw 3 or 4 horses sometimes as many followers take the tips for Jackpot or tanala thats all.
I do apologise to everyone as I have not responded for a long time as my wife is going through treatment for cancer and its very difficult for me to handle Family/work and Racing all togeather as I have to many things on my mind and I sure you understand my Delima.

Regards and all the best

Surendra prasad Sao said...

Dear Tiger,

We are all teribly upset after knowing that your wife is going through treatment for Cancer.

We pray to almighty for her Cure.The Power of Combine Prayer is more effective than medicine.

Sir, Time being You may please stop spending time on racing and take care of your family.

I have definetly made some net profit with your help & I am sure with your Caliber You should also be free from financial crunch.

It will be my pleaser, If I can do any co-opration with you.

Please.

With Regards.

Surendra Prasad Sao
sps08051953@gmail.com

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers