Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bangalore 14 Jun 09

Race 1: Best to watch the flow of money and decide in this very bad race however the winner should come from 1-2-3-6. Bocconcino, is worth watching here because the connections have changed the Shoe to Steel which is a negetive factor but if tried will win.Flashing Crown, was given a good forward run after being gelded and looks fit enough to win here Senna, is the joker in the pack should atleast place.


Race 2: Celestial Way, is running after a break of 4 months and with very little track to go on its hard to judge if she has improved. if she flops Gold Crown, will make a race of it and is my first pick to beat the former.


Race 3: Isinbayeva, has been tracking very well and has a clear advantage by handicap to beat this set the choice of jockey is questionable however if on job will be hard to beat and is my first pick to beat Miss Everywhere, is the eminent danger. Rashida,at best look a place prospect


Race 4: Sans Pareil, and Rugged Beauty, seem to be the top contenders here the latter in my opinion has a slight edge and can upset the favorite.Senora Encima,is the dark horse can upset looks a good place bet


Race 5: This is a very open race where any horse can win In The Zone, has been consistant for a while and if tried will be hard to beat however Asiaticus, and Ciboney, are both tracking well and can cause a upset here
Tips:: In The Zone, Asiaticus, Upset: Ciboney,

Race 6: One of the most competitive Fillies trial stakes in a long time I have shortlisted my choices to 5 horses 2-3-9-12-13. I dont think the draw will suit the running style of Gypsy Magic, hence avoidable for win may place at best. Captivating, who is the best of the lot has also a disadvantage of the draw however she is talented enough to manuver her way to win here from Jacqueline, who has been systamaticly prepared and probably has a slight edge ove the Former.Systematic, is worth a mention and make note of her today the connections have made a late entry and paid a heafty fine I personally believe she will finish on board winning can be a big ask.Gloriosa, was very impressive first up and was improving with distance worth a hedge bet or a small eachway


Race 7: Step In Style, and Brunetta, look to have a straight fight here the former has a slight edge


Race 8: Above The Line, is going to be hard to beat in this set make note should easily place from Simply Phenomenal,
Make note of Gara Fluid, can upset

2 comments:

Surendra prasad Sao said...

Dear Tiger,

Hope you remember my few earlier comments on your blog, where I had introduced my self as a hard core follower of your blog.

I have always rated you at high & the first week result from Mr. Shyam's contest blog cofirms this. It is too early to say any thing but I wish your all round sucess.

Now for me it is easy to follow your best selection.

Thanks to Mr. Shyam for providing such a nice platform.

With Regards.

Surendra Prasad Sao

Aswin Patel said...

Whenever you get time , I would like to see what was I missing on walter , apatel58@yahoo.com

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers