Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bangalore 28 Jun 2009

Race 1: Time Flies, is a very average horse that ran very kken last time and flopped am suprised to see no change of equipment to counter the problem hence halve your bets or leave the race as the field is average too, on paper the race should be between 1-2-4-8. I am inclined to go for Best Time, to beat the favorite. Make note of Sunday Best, can upset is tracking well and as I mentioned in a medicore set he can spring some feathers.


Race 2: very rarely you see I ghatalas horses running in a race over a mile which gives the favorite who has run in good company a distinct disadvantage and if you take the jockey and wieght in the factors its hard to suggest a bet on Isinbayeva, only positive factor is the horse will stay the trip if she wins good luck if you fancy her halve your bets. I am going for Gracian, who is the only one that looks to have some decent form to beat the favorite on the above factors Victoria, is the dark horse that can upset or place at ggod odds.

Tips: Gracian, Isinbayeva, Upset: Victoria,

Race 3: Race looks between the 2 fancied runners both should have won last time. Boot look equally matched in class hence it will go down to the jockeys talent that will decide the outcome.

Race 4: Cielo Rey, like her dam does not seem to be a genuine horse he has the potential but is best left alone Duke Of Windsor, on the other hand is improving with every run with a clear handicap advantage and benefit of good trackwork should win this from Oban, who wont give in without a fight. I dont see a likely upset here however if there will be one it will be Spark Of Reverence,


Race 5: Very open race where anyhorse can win I cant make up my meind so will leave this race however my picks by prefrence are Join The Party, to beat Perfect Analysis, who has the best chance but has a problem in passing horses watch his past races properly and decide make note of Smart N Special, dont ignore today if the jockey can handle the wide draw he will finish on board and a win at big odds cant be ruled out.


Race 6:The is bet ween the top 4 horses but Six Shooter, is the one to beat. Make note of Classic Charge, today did not have a faor run last time will be right there dont ignore.

Race 7: too many mallya horses to my liking however Cassandra, is my first choice to beat Acridian, make note of The Last Samurai, here he can upset if he is handled well dont Ignore

Race 8: Lack of company and excellent tracwork suggest Semper Eadem, should win whoever Amazer, can upset the former.She's Big, is the dark horse that can place or upset at long odds.

Tips:Semper Eadem, Amazer, Upset: She's Big,



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spark Of Reverence can be upgraded as sure bet

Anonymous said...

Its about time you came out of the woodworks and defend yourself thanks to you Nair is going to close his blog you owe him a apology or a explaination

Tiger said...

apology you can forget and I dont know what i need to explain.

The reason I stay to my own is because everyone has the right to their opinion and if they think i am no good so be it.

I do this because I know I can help people.. I dont do it for money or fame and am sure everyone is in the same boat as me so I cant understand what the big fuss is about.

Nair is good in his own right so is Shyam, Swahmy Babu, Jimmy, Prakash, Charan and everyone else who want to share there knowledge.

Everytime someone praises me there is a storm in the teacup and when the hot tea is spilt people get burnt so how is it my fault please explain.

I have personally never written or said anything bad abt anyone every and if anyone can prove other wise I am happy to apologise.

I am a simple man I mind my own business and try my best to help others if that is a crime then I am sorry.

Thank you

Alex said...

Hi Tiger,
How is life?? It seems u r doing great as usual in big races..
I was out of station.
whats this fight going on??
Everyone is free in this world to post their opinion on horses.
So whats about apology??

Tiger said...

welcome back buddy dont worry abt the rest

JAWNSIN@@@@@ said...

Tips....do not bother to reply to every TDH...Upset...Tiger..

Tiger said...

ok I wont respond to you next time..............LOL ... Thanx buudy get your point.

P.s Alex is my friend hence i replied

Anonymous said...

I heard Nair was/is/will your best friend.

G Swaminathan said...

Dear Tiger,

Very happy to note your success in the recent past.

Your discipline and the real life Humour made interesting reading.We have a lot to learn from you on that score.

Wish you many many more success in the future.

Keep the postings coming from a very apt name- TIGER.

Swamy

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers