Thursday, September 23, 2010

Simple Steps

What makes you decide to put your hard earned money on a horse.

1) Odds
2) Jockey
3) Khabar
4) Past performance
5) Trainer
6) Conditions
7) Pattern
8) Handicap
9) Distance
10) Prize money
11) Type of Race

I will be writing on each of these topics once on a weekly basis however for me to give more importance to a particular topic I need you all to vote on what is your deciding factor on backing a horse as this information will help me in the articles.

3 comments:

nandu said...

odds and type of race at pune and banglore

speedrating said...

Good Morning Tiger.

Hope everything is fine at your end.
I like pattern topic.

Thanks in Advance
Srikant

seenu said...

great we will come to know some basics to learn racing, where we have to learn everyday.seenu.

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers