Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pune 21 Sept

Good luck all

Race 1: 1 RECARDO in my opinion should run a brave race but from a punting point of view back imonly if you believe that he has improved by atleast 10 leanghts after his last win I believe 8 lts whould be the optimum improvement of halve your bets.5 BARBARA will be the danger.

Tips: 5 BARBARA 1 RECARDO

Race 2: 1. KATANIA should win from8. TRIBAL WARRIOR

Tips:1. KATANIA /8. TRIBAL WARRIOR

Race 3: Very open race but 6. ALOHAMORA who is a very talented horse is my pick to win from

Tips:6. ALOHAMORA /4. ZEN

Race 4: Tough dash for cash but the race looks between 1-5-6-8. My first pick is 8. STRATHENDRICK to win from 1. BEYOND THERAPY

Race 5: 10. DANCE MAESTRO is my first pick to win from the far improved 1. IKARIA .make note of 8. ABSOLUTE REALITY who has one of the better apprentice jockeys onboard an will run brave race a is worth a eachway bet.

Race 6: 11. REJUVENITE is my first pick to win from 10. PEPE JUNIOR who will relish these conditions.

Tips:11. REJUVENITE /10. PEPE JUNIOR

Race 7: 8. BLAZING ANGEL is my first pick to win from 3. EXPENSIVE AFFAIR who will run a good race today with the right jockey make note.

Race 8: Looks like a straight fight between ARABIAN GUEST and SUDDEN IMPACT I prefer the latter.

1 comment:

JAWNSIN@@@@@ said...

YET again.....in the main race..

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers