Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pune sept 14

Today is a card for the bookies. I believe Antia and Ramu will have a good day today I am sticking my neck out on them as both connections are notorous for not trying there horses if there money is not on it hence watch the market on there horses and decide.B Chinoy is the trainer to follow too has some interesting high priced runners with a very good chance too.


Race 1:VB race where form has no meaning but the looks like the race is between 1-6. My first pick is the well rested 6. ARABIAN HERO who is worth a small eachway punt from 1. BU ATTIFEL .
Tips:6. ARABIAN HERO /1. BU ATTIFEL

Race2: if 5. SILENT PRESENCE can stay he will win if not 3. KINGDOM OF LOVE should pick it up.
Tips:5. SILENT PRESENCE /3. KINGDOM OF LOVE

Race 3:This race is oozing for an upset 4. OYSTER PRINCESS is long overdue for a win if tried but the horse to beat is 3. RUBY ROCKET who will be right there today and should easily place and also can win at long odds.5. SECRET PILGRIM has done nothing wrong so far but i dont think the pace of this race will suit her and 7. RAGHUVANSH is best left alone after the last run if he wins the good luck.

Tips:4. OYSTER PRINCESS /3. RUBY ROCKET

Race 4: if 5. MONOPOLY loses it will be at the hands of 7. ZARZAITINE worth taking a chance i will.

Race 5: Too many first timers to my liking hence a race best let alone however the horse to beat is 14. SNOW BLIND I am going to takemy chances on 11. LIL MISS SUNSHINE and vae a small eachway bet on her.

Race 6: Altough big names are racing here the race still has a very open look an upset looks eminent the horse that i believe is best suited by the terms and is worth a punt 5. FLAMING ACE is my first pick to win from 1. AUTONOMY who is too big a horse and the tricky pune course with 60kgs is not up to my liking8. NORA is also well suited my the terms but the jockey is the worry . 3. DANCING GLORY is the dark horse who can upset.

Tips:5. FLAMING ACE /8. NORA / 1. AUTONOMY Upset: 3. DANCING GLORY

Race 7:Very open race where anyone can win my first pick is 7. RED INDIAN he will have to watch out for 4. ENCELADUS who will be well suited by the draw and step up in distance will be hard to toss if in a galloping mood.

Tips:7. RED INDIAN /4. ENCELADUS
Race 8: Both fancied runners dont appeat to me I believe the race will be between 4-5-6. I am going for a Antia Double hence 6. CARAMEL is my first choice to win from 5. VIJAYI BHAVA

Tips:6. CARAMEL /5. VIJAYI BHAVA

Race 9: Last race of the day if you are on top then go home if not take a small punt on 7 TOUCH OF LAND who is my first pick to win from 2 MR GREEDY . For jackpot or place prospects dont ignore 1. LIGHTNING BOLT if he is tried it will be hard work for the rest specially if Antia has a winner in the earlier races.

Tips:7. TOUCH OF LAND / 2 MR GREEDY Upset:1. LIGHTNING BOLT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading your comments,I picked up 3 good winners while sitting in my office.
Flaming Ace, Vijayi Bhava & Touch of Land.
Though I did not like Autonomy, I hedged a small amt on it with F Ace at very high odds.
Thank u, Tiger.
Please keep up the good work.

JAWNSIN@@@@@ said...

SUPER TIPS TODAY I JUST LOVED.....

Unknown said...

TIGER G

FUNNY THING...YOU JUST MENTIONED LAST WEEK YOU CANNOT FOCUS...WELL NONE OF THE VISITORS OF THIS BLOG WILL AGREE WITH YOU.

GREAT SHOW YESTERDAY AGAIN...

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiger,

Congragulations to you for picking up Flaming Ace. Believe me you have an amazing talent of picking up horses especially in big races at longer odds, and once again you have proofed it. I still remember Goblin for last year’s Poonawala derby. I could not able to cash it because Iam from Hyderabad, and here it was holiday for racecourse.

Regards
NYR

Anonymous said...

Ole TIGER! Back with your TOUCH OF MAGIC (LAND), as usual you are VIYAYa BHAVA, and most of all you are our FLAMING ACE. Who says you have lost your touch just patch of bad luck. But then you are the GOLIMASTER, some may miss but if they strike??? Great Work & MILLION THANKS. GOD BLESS & ALL THE BEST. MAY YOUR GOOD WORK CONTINUE WITH OUR BEST REGARDS.
ZINGBAZ

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers