Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pune 7 Sept

I don't think I am doing justice to the blog lately and have decided to take a break and get my focus back which i seem to have lost as I have too many things on my plate. Today's card is tough with higher odds horses can dominate the finish. N Lagad will dominate the first 4 races but which of his horses will be tried will be a big ??

Race 1:Avoidable race however 2. MADAMME BIJOUX has the best credentials and the odds seem to be for the jockey and not the horse however I will be making a small each way bet on 9. DISCOVER who can win.

Tips; 2. MADAMME BIJOUX /9. DISCOVER

Race 2: Not much to read here but 2. MEMORABLE DAY should win from 1. FLASHING FLAME who will have no problems carrying the extra weight will be a toss up between the 2.

Tips:2. MEMORABLE DAY Upset:1. FLASHING FLAME

Race 3: Very interesting race 2. PALERMO who is my first choice is very well prepared and worth a good each way bet.1. STAR ADVENTURE is not a worthy favorite if any one can upset it will be 9. HI DOLLY

Tips:2. PALERMO Upset: 9. HI DOLLY

Race 4: Once again this race will be dominated by lagad.Preparation say 2. APPRECIATE will be tried.terms and handicap suggest 11. GENERALISSIMO my instincts are going towards the former but I am still going with the latter.However whoever wins this race has to beat 3. STAR OWAR who disappointed last run but with the introduction of blinkers he will run in a different light and will place for sure.

Tips:11. GENERALISSIMO / 3. STAR OWAR Upset:2. APPRECIATE

Race 5: This is a bad race where anyone can win pesi holds the key here. My first pick is my favorite horse 6. RUBEN STAR to win from 2. DIEGO RIVERA . If you are looking for a Major upset of jackpot don't ignore 11. NANJING who has the class and at this handicap can surprise them all
Tips:6. RUBEN STAR /2. DIEGO RIVERA Upset:11. NANJING

Race 6: this race is not worth punting into. I will be watching it and seeing how 6. PHENOMENALE runs as i believe Pesi is preparing her for Mumbai classics.It will also be interesting to see how 4. INSITE SOUL performs today with the change in equipment i believe she can upset.
Tips; 6. PHENOMENALE 4. INSITE SOUL

Race 7: 1. GOLDEN SYMBOL / 3. VERY BONAFIDE

Race 8: 1. CHEVRON does not belong in this class and is my first pick to win from 4. RISING HERO .8. TROMOS is a very sluggish horse with no initial speed and does need a strong rider and I don't think will be able to match strides her.Make note of 5. SAARAH here who can sneak in a place at long odds today.
Tips:1. CHEVRON /4. RISING HERO Upset:5. SAARAH

Days best: PALERMO
Eachway bets: PALERMO / DISCOVER / GENERALISSIMO / STAR OWAR / RUBEN STAR / INSITE SOUL / VERY BONAFIDE / CHEVRON

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sudhakar from hyderabad and regularly following your tips. Please..... give me one win for 13th pune of this month.
I believe you! please...
my id is ms_srisri@rediffmail.com

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers