Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Diwali


Dear Friends,


I started this blog more then 2 years ago as a hobby and I believed I had something to offer. It is always hard to see what I have really achieved but good to know that I have in some way helped many people.

Lately in the past 4 weeks my performance has gone down hill for reasons I myself cant understand or figure out what is it that I am doing wrong. I have my own unique was of studying a race card and form but lately I am way off the mark.

With Great regret I have to say all good things must come to an end and for me it is the only choice left. I cant carry on something that I started to help others when I know its not anymore.

Hence to all my friends and Followers Goodbye and Good Luck. Have a Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year and I hope everyone has success in what they want to achieve.

Best Regards for the up coming Bangalore season and Mumbai season which has been postponed till the 12th Dec.


Best Regards

Tiger


Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers