Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bangalore 26 jul

Tough day at the office today very very tough card and many cntenders today go very slow and look for value or take a day off I Ghatala is the trainer to follow and R Baramji



Race 1: Very open race best left alone make note of Stillato, watch the flow of money is tried will be in the top 3


Race 2: Jockeys talent will decide the out come of the race that is between the fancied runners.


Race 3: Once again very open race any horse can win. Make note of Voodoo Moon, tracking well can easily place and can upset a good odds

Race 4: Amazing Queen,and Step In Style, should figth it out the former has a slight advantage due to draw.make note of Black Beauty, today can create a flutter.


Race 5: Once again a open race but Your Destiny, has the best credentials to win today make note hence my first choice to beat Monarchial, or Glory Bound,


Race 6 :Very interesting race and should have a very interesting finish my top 5 are 3-4-10-11-12. I think the draw and jockey will make the difference the my first pick on those gorunds is Systematic, who is well rested and well prepared for this race and with a little bit of luck can swoop this field in a blink the 2 horses that are also up there are Corbett, who is improving with every run and Tanzanite, who is better then his stable mate.Make note of Semper Eadem, who is the only unextended horse in the field will be right there I am just worried of the jockey dont ignore for minor bets.

Race 7: Very open race my first choice is Gift A Diamond, if she can produce her trackwork she will win fromHill Of Grace, or Van De Star, dont ignore for minor bets.


Race 8: Talisker, is improving with every run and should get the better of Six Shooter, make note of Coorg Honey, is the dark horse can upset.


Race 9: very open race horses 2--4-11-12 are the main contenders. My first pick is Sun Zone, at this handicap to beat In The Zone, or Royal Amber,



5 comments:

Rajendra Kumar said...

Thanks for posting yr selections. My study of horse-racing is not as extensive as yours, Tiger, but in my humble opinion in race #6, your selections may not win.

Tiger said...

Hi Rajendra,

I have gone for the well rested horses Systamatic does have a good chance but in racing you never know hence follow you instincts.

The reason I am psoting lat is because my work schedule has changed and i am doing night shift so the earliest i can read the card is 9.30 Ist as i like to take some rest before I study the field this will be an on going process from no on.

regards
T

Rajendra Kumar said...

Hi Tiger, I played your tip Talisker which saved my bacon for the day. I stayed away from the big race because of the supposedly open nature of the race. But does Gypsy Magic's win at 50.5 kg mean a bright future for her?

bihari said...

Mysore Choices:=
Kindly pick your choice finaly.
..................................
1)2=10=1
2)8=7=4
3)4=10=9
4)3=8
5)5=3=10
6)5=3=6
7)8=7
8)6=2=3
9)5=6=9
10)5=1=7
..................................
GOOD LUCK.

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at golimaster.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
John

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers