Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pune Day 3

Please note as most of you are aware I am not confident till I see a horse runs his first race in the season hence please take my choices just as a guide Lagad S Chinoy combo should do good today.
I dont do anything confidently till 4 weeks in the season will have small bets following are the ones I will take a chance on. Kalinga Star/Kapathos/Alvida/Sea Princess/Here Comes the Don /Aristocratical, Chandelier

I will be laying on the following: Forever Amber,/Secret Admirer, Spitz,Shodaan, as I believe atleast 3 of these 4 horses should lose.


Race 1: Alohamora,Sail Thru, Mypethoney,


Race 3: Secret Admirer, did not relish the pune track last time hence it will pay to avoid the horse.

Race 4: Hard to judge as too many first runners
Tips:Admirals Quest,Confiserie, Upset: Kalinga Star, (should place)


Race 6: On class Sea Princess, should toy with this field however see the flow of mony on her


Good Luck all


1 comment:

Easwaran said...

friends
it is again wonderful of this blog to point out to follow N.Lagad , yes he did a double as all of you know by this time.
keep it up tiger
many thanks
cheers
easwaran
India

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers