Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bangalore 15-6-13

Race 1: A race with a open look with many gamble horses. Horses 1-3-4-7-8-11 are all in good contention and if tried any one can win. I prefer Faith And Toil,and The Scientist, as my top two the second named is far superior but his manner at the gate is the problem.

Tips: Faith And Toil,The Scientist,

Race 2: Not a lot of interested horses here.Super Silver, is the best performed of the lot is looking fit too by track movements but S shoe is a worry I think he will be tried the negative equipment is for odds.Ultrasonic, and Feet On Fire, are also in contention but unsure of the first named fitness best to avoid the race.


Tips: Super Silver,Feet On Fire

Race 3: Shivalik Fire, looks very well prepared to win toady and will not disappoint.Strive And Serve, can place.

Race 4: Fire Storm, and Bella Pinky, should fight it out the first named is better.

Tips: Fire Storm

Race 5: A wide open race and any horse can win but dont ignore Quick EnoughValahak,and Jersey Girl, have enough in them to beat this set the first named has a definate edge considering his last easy run.

Tips: Quick Enough, Upset : Valahak,

Race 6: Coral Springs, and Fearless Moments, both from hydrebad should dominate the finish here.

Tips: Coral Springs, Upset Fearless Moments

Race 7: All Proof, has a slight edge in this very open race.

Race 8: Another bad race but Delilah, is the one to beat.


2 comments:

suresh mallineni said...

Dear Tigerji,


I'm a keen follower of your blog since inception.Your selection for RACES are adorable. I have a blog too. Since the past one year I couldn't post for reasons beyond my control. I started working on it from this Bangalore summer.Please have a look at my blog. Kindly add my blog list if possible.

Blog: http://wonderselections.blogspot.in/

Thank you.
suresh

life is gamble said...

Goli y u ignored storm trackr r u sick wat happn t ur tips man..whrz ur goli.

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers