Friday, March 20, 2009

Bangalore 20 Mar

Card of 6 un interesting races that can cause a upset today

Rave 1: Voodoo Moon, should win today from Corus

Race 2: After such an impressive win why is padmanabhan running the The Spartan, in a plate race hence I am going for Spicy Star who will serve better by this deistance worth a good eachway or certain place bet.

Race 3: Freemason is my first pick to win from Orientation, who should repest My money is on the Latter as Ghatala cant be trusted.

Race 4: Nearco Master is my first choice to win from Miss Honeydew

Race 5: Redford, should repest from Crown Sceptre,

Race 6: Virtuoso should easily upset the fancied pair but make note of Yes I Can, who can upset at long odds or even place at long odds.

Days Best: Virtuoso,

Kaichi:Virtuoso,/Redford, /Orientation,

No comments:

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers