Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bangalore Quick Tipe

Please accept My Apologies but I have Guest ove and am very busy with them However My Main each way bet of the day is MEXIKAN WAVE in the second race who i dont think can lose today unless the trainer tries the other horse. I have made a small eachway hedge bet with RETRO QUEEN who looks to be the only danger.

Of the other races I think SPARK OF CLASS is a safe Place bet that can win

SPARK OF ELEGANCE should place and can win

AQUITAINE should win again from BOURBON KING D Hunter needs a stronger rider

FAIR OPTION and LEONARDO will be the top contenders in race 5

BEE THE STAR should place in race 6

But M Wave is the only eachway bet for me today

and a kaichi I have backed is VAYUPUTRA / M Wave/Aquatine/Leonardo

Good Luck all and am sorry for the inconvience

No comments:

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers