Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mumbai 29 Mar 2009

Very Weak card most Favorites likely to oblige Good luck but follow the flow of money.


Race 1: VB race with a very tricky outlook however Wings Of Angels, at this handicap should win keeping in mind the owners are more interested in place hence watch the market.N Lagad is controlong 30% of the field as such I feel he will go with Beacon Light, as suggested by track work and if he does can upset.


Race 2: Many untested animals so hard to say but Anastasia, seems a nice type and should be the one to beat 

Tips:Anastasia,

Race 3: Star O'war, is probaly best placed on handicap but intent is nessecary to win from Red Dawn,


Race 4: Arts, should win if the intent is there

Race 5: Salve Regina, should make ammends from Chios,

Race 6: Flying Rock, and Any Time Money, should fight it out the latter has a very slight edge due to the jockey factor

Race 7: Shanghai Gal,  has shown vast improvement on the track and will be well suited by this distance and my first pick to win from Grand Warrior, who should make the finish interesting


Race 8: Icebreaker, should win from  Originality, and a upset is hihghly unlikely.Riyasat, can place at long odds

Race 9: been a while since I have seen 18 horses in a race but Daffodils, and Sophie, are the 2 horses worth following the former has a slight edge

Race 10: Silver Tern,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir, Congrats, "RIYASAT" WHAT A TIP! a winner at nearly 150/1 shot on bangalore TOTE you made my day today. keep it up. I am one of the many followers of your blog, I always admire your talent at picking up horses that win or place at long or very long odds. riyasat, incredible beauty, star presentation, gobelin (pune derby last year) the list is endless keep it up. Regards

JAWNSIN@@@@@ said...

What did you see in RIYASAAT ,may I know?

JAWNSIN@@@@@ said...

What did you see in RIYASAAT ,may I know?AND why did you fancy Silver Tern.

Tiger said...

Hi JAWNSIN>

here is my reasoning, Fisrtly I have to say I personally dint think Icebreaker would rub this badly but i guess she is a tired horse now which was apparent when she lost the way she did yesterday.
I think Phenomenal ran a very hard race in the 2000 g against some very talented horses and as per her trackwork is was obvious she had not fully recovered from that run yet. from the rest of the field 2barbara/3 Congrats/4 Cofu were out. I dint think V Wang whould stay.
Now 5 horses were elimated of the 10. of the rest Riyasat easily held Atractess in the 1000 G by 1 1/2 lenghts. So in my opinion Riyasat had to beat only IB,Orignal/Nora to figure on board. If you watch the 1000 g run very closely at 400 mts when Riyasat tried to take teh gap between A Aurolis and Chemrique to hit the front he was blocked at the crucial stage and dropped back 4-5 lths but came back with a second run to finish only 1 1/2 lths behind Orginality.

Staying the trip was no problem and with strong rider aboard was my choice in the Final 3.

Honestly I dont profess to be a scholar and have no handicapping secerets I just watch races study a horse and then apply logic.

Hope this helps.

regards Tiger

P>S S tern is a out and out stayer and only had to beat Maseha as Nitrous is finished hence I picked him however after the race I dont think he would have won.

JAWNSIN@@@@@ said...

Mr Tiger,Thanks for the reply..

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers