Friday, March 27, 2009

Bangalore 27 mar

Today is not a good day for favorites look for value to suceed.

Race 1: Let The River Run, is very well placed on handicap and should make ammends today from Sensational Bay, who can upset and should easily place. Make note of Awesome Fighter, who won very well last time can repeat.

Tips:Let The River RunSensational Bay,                Upset:Awesome Fighter,

Race 2: Trillion Win, is well suited by this distance and will be hard to catch is tried from Isinbayeva, who can upset


Race 3: Very Very open race and any of the 8 horses can win Raptor Force, is my first pick to win from Enduring Star, who can spring a surprise


Race 4: avoidable due 2 first timers

Race 5: Aristos, is running a class 1 sprint against some very classy horses and has a big job ahead of him today.
Mercurial, is my first choice from Logans Run

Race 6: Afea, should win this one from Van De Star

Race 7:Easy, is my follow horse that has hidden true form for a long time and is my first choice today and should be considered a Days best eachway bet. to win from  Enforcer,

Tips: Easy, /Enforcer,

Race 8: Chilly Wind, is my first pick to win from Madam Rich, will be a close call

Race 9: Chilli Chocolate has the right assistance today and and hold off this field if not then Monarchial, should do it.

Days Best:Easy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pl back cartwheel today.Ive been watching this horse for the past two weeks.Being readied for a gamble.

Unknown said...

fantastic winners T4, reason you have them....because i didn't back 'em. Away in Diu, checking blog after shoot probably what is your breakfast time in Perth.

I cant solve this mystery...why u have winners when I cannot follow u, or u give me the tip in chat, after I have played another horse already....hopefully before season ends situation should rectify itself.

I really dont know what odds mercurial and chilli chocolate were...or even awesome fighter...but must be nourishing odds considering tote dividends listed on IR

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers