Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mumbai 27 Apr Final day Final Post

Race 1: A race for horses that have not won a race all season. The most Important pointer here is that RAGING CHENB who probably has the best credentials belongs to the Jockey who is riding SHARAPOVA what a joke thats what I call daylight robbery so be careful when you pick between the 2. Phi will find this trip t00 sharp for her liking and from the rest BLACK HUSSAR apeals the most to me and will be there to trouble the best along with LATEST NEWS how a a good wieght advantage.

Tips: Black Hussar/L News/R R Chenb;;;;;; Upset: TRY YOUR LUCK (A worthy place bet)

Race 2: H'cap, Indian Horses, rated 0 to 26, which have run during the current Mumbai Meeting 2007/2008 and not placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd this says it all.Most of these horses are being prepared for Pune hence leave the race MUSTANG SALLY does have the best credentials to win but you never know the true potential of the rest of the field ARABIAN GUEST is another one . I am going to make a small eachway bet on FLYING ROCK and if Black hussar wins the 1st race then might consider a strong bet.

Tips: M sally/ ARABIAN GUEST /F Rock

Race 3: A very open sprint race where the pace will be a scorcher...Antia holds the key to the race on which horse will be tried my pick is GENERALISSIMO to win either from COVENANT or SEE THE TRUTH .

Tips: Generalnassimo/Conenant/See the truth::: Kings desire looks a tired horse best left alone.

Race 4: SPIRITUAL FLAME doesnot belong in this class and should win this race but I have no faith in the trainer on the other hand PROCYON won well last time but these set of serious contenders might prove to be tough special when the pace of race which can be be fast thanks to Morpheus and W Vegas.

Tips: S Flame(Good bet) watch the flow of money/Procyn Upset: WILD VEGAS

Race 5: Dangerous race for punters HIGHLAND FLAME is beter then ROMANTIC IMPACT who needs more time and distance however this jodi can lose to either ZEN who has the right jockey on top or DANGEROUS BELLE how is definately an upset chance here dont ignore in jackpot.

Tips: Zen/H Flame/R mact Upset: DANGEROUS BELLE

Rac 6: THE S. B. C. MILLIONTERMS - 3 years old only
A wide open race but my first pick is 4. ASCRIPTIVE who looks a nice type to win from 1. DANCING DYNAMITE who has beaten some smart horses only the handicap is a slight problem place looks certain.5. ES SIDER can upset overall a very open race besides Exuberence and R Hero anyone can win.

Tips: Ascriptive/D Dynamite Upset Es Sider

Race 7: Another open race ELEMENTTO ANGEL is down in class and has all in her favor to wini.e Jockey/Draw/Distance only question is if the conections will try her today... any which way is worth a good eachway bet to win from ARABIAN SPEED , CLASSIC STAR or SPARTA

Tips: E Angel, A Speed/C Star(place looks certain)/Sprata


Race 8: PTOLEMY is up in wieght and has to travel 2flgs more needs to improve by atleast 10lghts to win which is possible and the company is also not that flash but for a unsound horse its a big risk from a punting point of view if he wins Good luck. TULLAMORE and FULL THROTTLE are worthy contenders and can trouble the favorite the dark horse is LONE TROJAN a race best left alone.



All the best for the last day of the season Go slow today and look for value...I will have a bet on Try your luck (place), Flying rock (small eachway) Dangerous belle(place or even a small eachway),Ascriptive win and elemento angel (each way)... Procyn and R impact will be worth eating.

All the best everyone and thank you for your support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir,

I have been an avid follower of your selections. Please let me know if you would be publishing your selection for the Pune races.

Hope you would not be disappoint us.

Tiger said...

Hi Deepak,

pune season is 3 months away so I dont want to think that far ahead however regaring Bangalore I will see Swamybabu,Nair and Shaym do a good job in those centers so you can use them as a guide.

Time and family constraints have put a lot of pressure on me in the last 3 months and my focus has not been 100% for that duration I it is only fair that I dont give my views for the sake of it as its not ethical. I will be following Bangalore and if time permits me and I am comfortable only then I will commit and once I do I will finish the season.

This blog and its followers means a lot to me and it is only fair that I continue only if I can give a 100%.

Hope you all understand.

Regards

Anonymous said...

thanks tiger, I appreciate and fully understand the effort it takes to run and publish your comments in your blog.

You are dead right when you mention that you cannot publish things just for the sake for publishing.

All said and done, it was a pleasure going through your blog. I wish you all success on all fronts.

Anonymous said...

dear friends!
its mahesh till tiger comes back to publish his blog please come to my blog racetimes.blogspot.com


also read Swamybabu,Nair and Shaym blogs

love
mahesh

Knock Knock


View My Stats

Followers